Give us your details and our specialist will design suitable package for your trip.
" Dream Explore Discover "
Jl. Gadog Sisi
Bogor – Indonesia 16610
GET OUR LATEST OFFERS
- Trip Level RatingIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel Trip Level Ratings Jelajah Outdoor Trip Level Ratings provide an understanding of the physical expectations for each tour or cruise, making it easier for you to find the journey that is right for you. Trip Level Ratings are detailed description of the activity requirements can be found on the individual trip’s […]
- Indonesia Educational TravelIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel DISCOVER INDONESIA WITH US Indonesia Cultural & Educational Travel Jelajah Outdoor, Indonesia Travel Agency provides Indonesia Cultural & Education Travel was born to bring Nusantara Heritage and Natural Sciences alive in experience-rich travel. Indonesia cultural travel, educational travel, student trip, family trip, customize trip, adventure trip, corporate tour. Inspired by […]
- Tropical HealthIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel DEHYDRATION & SUNBURN The sun is strong throughout the year in the country. Proper care against sunburn must be constantly taken. Dehydration and loss of salt through perspiration are two other common problems for the unprepared traveller. Drink plenty of fluids and replace your salt loss. Make sure you pack […]
- Airport of IndonesiaIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel Jelajah Outdoor – Indonesia Educational Travel – Airport of Indonesia Once heard Indonesia must have crossed your minds about the wonderful tourism. Indeed, Indonesia presents a variety of natural beauty, culture, customs, culinary and is well-known for its friendly Indonesian local people. Indonesian Government has priorities was to make Indonesia […]
- Ecology and Wildlife JourneysIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel Indonesia has been the best destination for nature seeker and wildlife lovers, with more than 50 National Parks and more than 130 active volcanoes, over 14,700 islands. Indonesia is the most heavily forested place on Earth after the Amazon, and is home to roughly 11% of the world’s flowering plants, […]
- Cultural and Heritage JourneysIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel Travel destination for cultural and heritage seekers. Unesco World Heritage historical compound and Natural site, Prehistory historical site, Nusantara ancient kingdom historical sites, More than 300 Ethnics Tribes, 700 living languages, The post %%https://jelajahoutdoor.com/all-tours/%% appeared first on %%https://jelajahoutdoor.com/jo-student-adventure/%%.
- Challenger JourneysIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel For the one who wants to try your adrenaline tested, with more than 50 National Parks and more than 130 active volcanoes, over 14,700 islands. Abundant destination for 3-5 grades whitewater rafting, paragliding, mountain climbing at ring of fire range, kayaking, diving, and others things you have in mind. The […]
- Getting to IndonesiaIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel Prior to Departure Before departing on your exciting adventure across the various wonders of Indonesia, be sure you have all the necessary travel documents that you will need to bring along on your trip. It will also be wise if you are well aware of all the policies regarding immigration […]
- History of IndonesiaIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel The history of Indonesia can be marked as the dawn of mankind since it is where the remains of the early man were unearthed. During the ancient age of kingdoms and empires, Indonesia saw the rise of the great empires that ruled over almost the entire South East Asia and regarded […]
- Indonesia Visa & Immigration PoliciesIndonesia Cultural and Educational Travel Another important thing to know before you travel to Indonesia are these types of visas which has specific requirements, as listed below: Visa Exemption Foreigners nationals from countries which are included in the 169 Visa Free Country List are entitled for visa exemption, may enter Indonesia from 124 immigration checkpoints and […]
© 2019 Jelajah Outdoor